ElixCell PRP Forte is an innovative and promising approach in regenerative medicine. It is defined as ElixCell PRP Forte – Optimal Purity. ElixCell PRP Forte processed by CelluGen is enriched with platelets, cytokines and growth factors for maximal benefits.
CelluGen state of art laboratory complaint with GTP and GCP, certified for GMP, GLP and accredited for ISO 9001- 2015, provides a specific preparation of platelet rich plasma in which the cells are optimized to promote the healing of targeted tissue faster than the conventional bedside technique.
ElixCell PRP – Forte, being autologous and bio degradable, rules out any bio-compatibility issues.
The high quality aspect of each ElixCell PRP – Forte product is confirmed with the accompanying CoA. This is giving the treating doctor and patient alike a peace of mind that the quality product produced is tested for its safety and efficacy.
- Cellular based procedures should be carried under aseptic conditions in GMP and GLP facility
Incubation of whole blood improve the quality of Platelet concentrate before PRP preparation1
- ElixCell PRP – Forte to be injected within 4 hours of preperation2
- Excess leukocytes in PRP contribute to deleterious effect3
- Higher platelet concentration gradient and higher recovery result in release of larger number of growth factors, cytokines, and chemokines, needed for cellular efficacy.
1. Platelet -Rich Plasma Method. Azza S, El- Danasoury, Mahira . The Egyptian Society Of Hematology.
2. Reference : Role of Platelet Rich Plasma in chronic tennis elbow. Dr. Hari Menon , National journal of clinical orthopedics.
3. Platelet Rich Plasma : The PAW classification system. The journal of Arthroscopic & Related surgery.
The Scientific Publications often find the effectiveness of PRP as not conclusive and controversial, mainly due to the absence of qualified preparation protocols in the uncontrolled bed-side setting.