ElixCell believes that the starting point of everything is knowledge and a thorough understanding of the subject is vital. ElixCell’s expertise is based on utilizing modern technology through scientific research and development thus making Stem Cell and mononuclear cell research as its foundation.
CelluGen’s Research & Development division centre is certified by Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR) – Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt. of India.
Research study “Development of Biological and synthetic scaffolds seeded with Mesenchymal stem cells and establishment of safety and efficacy in Pre-clinical study” is supported by a grant from the Small Business Innovation Research Initiative (SBIRI) – Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council.
We have highly trained and experienced scientists, researchers, clinicians, microbiologists, cell & blood processing professionals and medical professionals. They have vast experience in stem cell research and technology, with publications in national and international journals.
- Has developed a protocol for isolation, characterization and scale-up of multipotent stromal cells for therapeutic application.
- Has conducted pre-clinical trials on mice to ensure safety of stem cells at Intox Pvt. Ltd, Pune (Government of India approved laboratory)
- Is compliant with Good Tissue Practice (GTP) and Good Clinical Practice (GCP).
- Is a certified facility for Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and accredited for ISO 9001-2015.
- It brings technical expertise and cutting- edge equipment in a state-of-the-art facility comparable to the best in the world under one roof with 10,000 sq. ft. of space with processing done in Clean Room Classified environment of Class 10,000 to Class 100.