Services Offered By CelluGen to Hospitals
- Bone Marrow/Mobilized Peripheral Blood Cryopreservation & Thawing including testing.
- Stem Cell Unit CBC Analysis
- Stem Cell Unit Microbiological Sterility (7 days BacT/Alert)
- CD45, 7AAD viability)
- Stem Cell Unit Cell Viability (Trypan Blue)
- Stem Cell Unit Plasma Depletion
- Bone Marrow/Mobilized Peripheral Blood Debulking (plasma & RBC Depletion)
- TCR ALPHA/BETA depletion (Hapioidentical Transplantation)
- N K Cell enrichment
- CD34+ Enrichment
- Dendritic cell Enrichment
- Stem Cell Unit CD34+ Enumeration
Bone Marrow Mono Nuclear Cells (BM-MNCs) processed under aseptic conditions within certified cGMP and GLP facilities only for self-use application. These cells are released from the laboratory with Certificate of Analysis.