PRP – Forte is a concentration of the 7 fundamental protein growth factors that are actively secreted by platelets.
PRP – Forte includes 3 proteins in blood known to act as cell adhesion molecules: fibrin, fibronectin, vitronectin.
PRP – Forte promote healing and rapid soft and hard tissue regeneration by delivering growth factors at high concentrations to the treated site.
Platelet Growth Factors: At the time of activation, platelets release growth factors and other molecules stored in their granules, and these are part of the natural healing process. These growth factors are regeneration-promoting signaling molecules, such as Platelet-Derived Growth Factor (PDGF), Transforming Growth Factor group (TGF), Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF), Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF), Fibroblast Growth Factor (FGF) and others. All these molecules regulate the healing process, inflammation, cell proliferation, reepithelialization, angiogenesis and tissue remodeling processes.
- Stimulate mesenchymal stem cells and resident adult cells to replicate
- Osteoblast replication
- Endothelial cell endothelial cell-replication
- Fibroblast and osteoblast-replication to produce collagen, replication to produce collagen
- Enhance bone-regeneration
- Stimulate matrix-formation
- Stimulation of pericytes
- Heamostatic sealant
- Stem cell binding
- Growth factor concentration
It contains a variety of Growth Factors. These are small molecules also known as cytokines that interact with the local cells and even send signals that initiate a variety of important events such as cell division and migration.
- Platelet-derived growth factor
- Transforming growth factor beta
- Fibroblast growth factor
- Insulin-like growth factor 1
- Insulin-like growth factor 2
- Vascular endothelial growth factor
- Epidermal growth factor
- Interleukin 8
- Keratinocyte growth factor
- Connective tissue growth facto